Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Re: Introduction Edit
So basically I'll just ignore the blank headings, right? That's okay. (Just a suggestion, if can place a message box in the section to mark it as unfinished, just like they do in WP?) --koisuru (talk) 04:06, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
What would be our rule for section headings? Personally I wanna go with Wikipedia's MOS on headings.
It states: “Capitalize the first letter of the first word and any proper nouns in headings, but leave the rest lower case. Thus "Rules and regulations", not "Rules and Regulations".”
Re: Existing templates Edit
- Overall the template is good, but the font size is small. --koisuru (talk) 07:16, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi, can you help me on this one? As you can see, we have some IPA pronunciation guides in Eureka Seven#Licensing and broadcast but they don't seem to render quite correctly (see the Wikipedia article for reference) in my browser, Firefox 3. Is there something missing? Do they render correctly for you? --koイsuru (talk) 14:39, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Eureka Seven Original Soundtracks Edit
Hi I'm not sure if you've heard, but there's a manga series that debued last month with an upcoming anime in April. Even though you haven't logged in since July I thought you might want to know if you're on Wikia again. +y@talk 21:08, February 11, 2012 (UTC)